- Man- I bet you keep this guy in line (points at my boss)
- Me- Haha yes my boss keeps me on my toes
- Man- We know who's running the show here and at home too I'm sure
- Me- um.
1. Things I’ve been silent about- Biography of Azar Nafisi an Iranian Writer. Very detailed. Historically fascinating.
2. Divergent- Holy Crap this is a good book and you should start it now so you can read it before the movie comes out! Go! You can thank me later.
3. Insurgent- Holy crap! What a good sequel! Quickly finish the first one so you can read the second.
4. Allegiant- I was so completely disappointed by every aspect of this book. I wish I had the hard copy so I could throw it across the room. Just read the first two and make up your own ending.
5. The boy in the striped pajamas- I knew where this was going but I was still so upset when it happened.
6. The Fault in our stars- Thought this would be a pick me up after the boy in the striped PJS…..such a heartwarming story with great characters. A must read for high school girls everywhere.
7. Me talk pretty one day- Needed a funny book with no real agenda and this fit the bill perfectly. The whole section where he is learning French is hysterical.